Investing in Our Future
Acquisitions and dispositions are critical to helping Duke Realty grow and strengthen our portfolio over time. We invest in properties that align with our goals, quality specifications, and return targets. Over the next three years, we plan to continue growing our presence in key Tier 1 industrial markets by allocating capital to major growth regions across the country.
- Closed acquisitions totaling $1.2 billion in 16 discrete transactions in 2017.
- $1.2 billion line of credit allows for significant transactions without financial contingencies.
- Capital transactions team staffed entirely by Duke Realty associates providing industry-leading responsiveness and process control.
- Dispositions continue to fund our acquisition and development pipeline.
Preferred Asset Characteristics
- Type: Class A bulk and shallow-bay industrial
- Specs: 32’+ clear height in bulk facilities; 24′ clear height in buildings up to 220′ deep
- Age: Less than 20 years old
- Location: Infill locations and strategic submarkets
- Deal size: $10+ million; large deals preferred
West Jefferson Portfolio – Columbus, Ohio
- Disposition of 456+/- net acres with six Duke Realty-developed buildings
- 4.95 million SF
- Value created by Duke Realty development
- Proceeds from sale deployed toward purchase of new, state-of-the-art industrial portfolio in Miami, FL
Bridge Portfolio – New Jersey, Southern California, and South Florida
- 12 industrial buildings in high-barrier Tier 1 markets
- 4.28 million SF
- Class A buildings; 49% leased when acquired, now 100% leased + two new buildings under development for Q4 2018 delivery
Countyline Corporate Park – South Florida
- Three industrial buildings in high-barrier Tier 1 market
- 1,059,238 SF
- Former landfill site
- 100% leased with average remaining lease term of 12.5 years; 12% cumulative rollover in the next 10 years; 81% leased to publicly traded companies