A History of Expertise
Duke Realty is a leader in commercial real estate. Since our founding in 1972, we have set the standard for providing high-quality, productivity-enhancing industrial properties, and today own and manage best-in-class warehouse/distribution facilities in 20 major U.S. logistics markets nationwide. Our expertise also includes sustainable development, property management, and leasing services. A trusted provider of real estate solutions, Duke Realty is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DRE) and is a member of the S&P 500.
Providing Reliable answers
When you choose Duke Realty, you choose a company committed to building relationships and delivering answers to everyone we work with.
- Tenants and Prospects – We build with quality and with our clients’ needs in mind, so that our properties foster and encourage business efficiency and growth. Our planning and site selection mean your building will have the features you want and need, complemented by easy accessibility, proximity to highways and other transportation options, and convenient nearby amenities. Current tenants: Connect to solutions at Duke Realty Connect.
- Brokers – We’re committed to being the best commercial real estate partner in the business. That’s why we focus on the things that matter most to you. Relationships. Knowledge of the market and clients’ requirements. A commitment to problem solving. You can count on us to respond quickly with reliable answers. And you can count on receiving your commission in a timely manner.
- Partners and Professionals – Our success relies on the expertise and experience of local contractors and service providers in markets throughout the country. When you work with Duke Realty, expect high ethical standards from us, and expect to deliver the same. We value our reputation and yours.
- Investors and Analysts – Our Class A industrial office portfolio, industry-leading development capabilities, and strong balance sheet provide a stable foundation for ongoing growth and consistent shareholder returns. Our commitment and capabilities—in delivering top-quality facilities to meet ever-changing needs—are a benefit to our customers as well as our investors.
- Community and World – Our buildings have an impact on the communities in which they are located. To ensure they have lasting value, we are committed to integrating innovative, sustainable LEED-certified building design in all new developments. Learn more about our corporate responsibility program.
Our Vision, Mission, and Values
To continually set the standard for excellence in reliability.
Our mission is to build, own, lease, and manage industrial
properties with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction while maximizing
VALUES…TO ACHIEVE OUR PURPOSE
Responsible: We do the right thing.
Respectful: We recognize the strength in our differences.
Resourceful: We creatively provide answers.